Throughout the summer, the Monaco Oceanographic Museum is open for new experiences. Children or parents? There is something for everyone!
And yes, it’s also summer for fish. For the occasion, discover the entertainment program of Oceanographic Museum. Go to the freshness of the ocean every day from 9:30 am to 8:00 pm. Exposure, immersion and contact with animals, all your wishes will come true.
- Taba Naba : A walk of 30 minutes gives you the keys to understanding this event exposure. The facilitators of the museum will take you into another world: that of Aboriginal and Oceanic art, which sends a clear message about protecting the oceans. Every day at 3:15 pm, go to the lobby
- Snapper Club : An internship for Monegasque children of 8/12 years which offers supervised activities Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. A personalized greeting is for 10 children throughout the week with privileged access to the corridors of the museum. Children can feed the turtles, play with scientific apprentices or interviewing visitors.The price is 300 € with the inclusive meal (snack at 10 am, lunch at 12am and the taste 16h)
- Touch pool : Your kids might touch a starfish, feel the spines of a sea urchin or observe a hermit crab. During 45 minutes you will learn with your hands and go to meet the inhabitants of the Big Blue. There is also a possibility of feeding (with a supplement of € 8 per child, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 12pm). Additional 6 € per child (3/12 years). Maximum 15 children are accepted at the meeting.
- Immerseave 360 : No need fins or bottles to visit the depths. Through an immersive virtual reality mask, you will dive into the marine world. A video will take you through the highlights of shipments of the Oceanographic Institute. Additional 8 € per person (from 12 years), reservation. Duration: 25 minutes
- Shark Expo sensation : A sensory exposure to encounter sharks. It is through a new visitor experience that the public is invited to experience a real adventure to overcome prejudices and discover the true nature of these lords of the seas. Between touch screen and large jaw it will strongly stimulate your sense of touch. Every day, go to the second floor.
- Basin caress sharks : With respect and smoothly , enjoy a special relationship with the king of the ocean. You can slide a hand into the water to caress the back or the side of a striped pajama shark or leopard. A magical experience for all ages. Every day at 0, just before the release of the gift shop.
Now that you know everything, go to the Oceanographic Museum to travel in the ocean !